Join us in all the winter festivities happening in the City of West Allis!
- Friday, Dec. 1 from 4-9 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 2 from 12-4 p.m.- Christkindmarkt at the West Allis Farmers Market
- Christkindlmarkt will be held for two days, Day 1 on Friday, Dec. 1 from 4 - 9 p.m. and Day 2 on Saturday, Dec. 2 from noon to 4 p.m. A traditional European-Style Christmas Market at the West Allis Farmers Market featuring over 60 Wisconsin specialty food and artisan craft vendors. Enjoy live music, local food trucks, and beer from local breweries.
- Vendors: Andrea's Gnomes, Art of Burton J. Gross, Ay Chihuahua Coffee, Barb's Baubles, Bernies Designs, Cream City Clay, Crocheted Nonsense, DNA Hemp, Full Circle Healing Farm, Hai Hai Anime Shop, Hnubhli Wedding Designs, Hostas & Stain Glass Guy, Kitten Crochet 'N Such, Lit MKE, Lost Maps, Meander Market LLC, Natural Artisan Home, Oniomania, Ovenshire Ornaments, Picnic in the Dog Park, Sashas by Emily K LLC, Savage Support, SLicK Art, Soap Fixx Co. LLC, Soap Passion LLC, Torid Beauty, Woolen Mittens by Carol, WGirls, The Weathered Shed, Ultratwist Vintage, Vantage Point Woodwork
- Foods & Beverages: A Spice Above, BB Cakes, Beer Pass, Bishop's Sweets, Burn Pit BBQ, Carrie's Crispies, Chozzie's Bakery, Crème de Liqueur, El Sazon Dominicano, EZ Tiki, Flip's Mini Donuts, FlourBox Sisters, Grebe's Bakery, It's Just Nuts LLC, Kelly's Pot Pies, Ladle Lady LLC, Les Fleur Meat, Lola's Empanadas, My Auntie's Kitchen, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Oh For Goodness Cakes, Ope Brewing Co., Peanut Butter Jelly Deli, Perspective Brewing Company, Piece of Love Coffee and Cake, Prairie Junction Farms, Pop's Kettle Corn, Sauce King, Steppin Out Foods, Sweetly Baked, Tabal Chocolate, Tots on the Street, Wanish Sugar Bush
- Saturday, Dec. 2 from 3-4 p.m.- Allis in Winterland
- Join us for our annual Christmas movie inspired event, Allis in Winterland! Each year we transform the City Hall Art Gallery into a cinematic themed family-friendly event complete with decorations, activities, character visits, and more! This year’s theme will be the 1990 John Hughes classic Home Alone. Don’t forget to write your letter to Santa. North pole mailbags will be on hand to deliver your letters straight to the big man himself!
- Thank you to our sponsors:
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers
- Jonathan Dannecker - Modern Woodmen
- Saturday, Dec. 2 from 4-4:45 p.m.- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- The West Allis Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony will be held Saturday, Dec. 2. Held 4 - 4:45 p.m. at City Hall Centennial Plaza. Celebrate the season with choral performances, snacks, and watch our largest Christmas Tree light up!
- Thank you to our sponsor:
- Saturday, Dec. 2 starting at 4:45 p.m.- Christmas Parade
- The West Allis Christmas Parade will be held on Saturday, Dec. 2; this premier Milwaukee-area nighttime parade starts at 4:45 p.m. in downtown West Allis! Line up along Greenfield Ave. (a great place is outside City Hall after our Tree Lighting!) for this cherished annual tradition in Southeast Wisconsin! Enjoy marching bands and live performers, creative floats and vintage vehicles, meet elves, cartoon characters, and of course, wave to Santa Claus himself at the end of the parade. Thanks to our sponsors that help make the parade happen:
Grand Marshal Sponsor
Santa Claus Sponsors
Gold Star Sponsors
Silver Bell Sponsor
Bronze Ribbon Sponsors
- Beyond Vision
- Creative Construction of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Dawes Rigging & Crane Rental
- Riviera Lanes