Join the City of West Allis, West Allis Events Committee, and the West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation and Community Services Department for this year’s Independence Day celebrations on Friday, July 1, and Monday, July 4! Start your holiday weekend off right by bringing the whole family to the festive parade in downtown West Allis on Friday evening and end your weekend with a boom on Monday evening! Enjoy live music by Failure to Launch, a popular high-energy cover band, followed by an incredible fireworks show hosted by Festival Foods.
Independence Day Parade | Friday, July 1 | 7 p.m.
- Parade route starts at 77th and Greenfield, continues east on Greenfield towards 70th St., and then south onto 70th St.
- Please note the post-parade celebration will not be held this year.
- Participants are still needed for this year's parade! Registration closes on June 21. West Allis businesses are particularly encouraged to contribute a float or decorated unit this year - don't miss this great opportunity to promote your business to thousands of customers, free of charge. Learn more.
Independence Day Grandstand Show & Festival Foods Fireworks | Monday, July 4 | 8:30 p.m. (Grandstand Show) 9:30 p.m. (Festival Foods Fireworks)
- State Fair Park Grandstands, 640 S. 84thSt.
- Parking at State Fair Park opens at 7:30 p.m. and costs $10 per vehicle. In case of weather issues, please check the City website home page under "City News" or the City’s Facebook page.
- Music by Failure to Launch, 8:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Failure to Launch is a popular high-energy cover band that has been rockin’ together for nearly two decades. You can expect to see a dynamic show of some of the most upbeat and danceable pop, rock, hip-hop, and country music of the past 60 years!
Thank you to our sponsor, Festival Foods, for their generosity in making our fireworks display possible.