Join us on Sunday, Sept. 26 from noon - 4 p.m. for Pawtoberfest at West Allis Farmer’s Market 6501 W National Ave.! While dogs (other than service dogs) aren't normally allowed at the Farmers Market, Pawtoberfest welcomes your good boys and good girls for an afternoon of doggy fun!
Enjoy food trucks and shop pet-friendly vendors, meet with local animal rescues and dog-friendly organizations, enter your pooch in the costume contest, and enter the prize drawing for your chance to win awesome prizes for your four-legged friend! Masks are recommended.
- Try Our Food Vendors:
- Westallion Brewing Company
- Ay! Chihuahua Mexican Coffee and Expresso Bar
- Tots on the Street – Stuffed Tater Tots
- Taqueria La Vecindad – Mexican Cuisine
- Pete’s Pops
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Shop Vendors:
- Shop local pet suppliers, veterinarians, dog clothing vendors, dog treat shops, doggie day care vendors, and more!
- Meet Pet Friendly Non-Profits Like:
- West Allis Rotary Club
- West Allis Police K9 Unit
- GRROW - Golden Retreiver Rescue
- Don't Miss These Fun Activities!
- Peanut Butter Painting for Your Pooch (Sponsored by Crafts To Memories Custom Pet Products with all proceeds to JR's Pups-N-Stuff)
- Puparazzi Pet Photography (All proceeds to benefit West Allis After Hours Rotary)
- Dog Costume Contest
- Dog Grooming Tips
- Interviews with animal rescues
- And more!
- PLUS: Dog Gift Basket Raffle
Bring your family and your pooch as we let West Allis Farmers Market go to the dogs on Sept. 26!
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Waterstone Bank
- Chiro One Wellness Center
- Shorewest Realtors - Melissa Lenz, Realtor