The Micro-Business Restart Grant Round 2 is focused on existing businesses located in the City of West Allis looking for business assistance during COVID-19. Micro-businesses with 1-5 employees are eligible for a one-time grant of up to $5,000.
- Provides up to $5,000 in the form of a one-time grant to for-profit micro-businesses with 1-5 employees including the owner
- Business must be located in the City of West Allis
- Must retain or create a position for one or more full-time employee (FTE) (could be owner)
- Funds to be used to support business activities in the City that include: support the cost of rent, utilities, payroll, inventory, etc.
- Micro-Business Restart Program Application
- Completed IRS-W (W-9 form)
- Completed Required Assurance form
- Proof of employees at time of application (payroll register or equivalent)
- Employee Family Income form
- Lease agreements
- DUNS Number (free to obtain)
- Duplication of Benefits form
- WWBIC Client and Business Demographic Forms
The application will be available on Friday, June 11 at 8 am. All applications will be reviewed in the order they are received (time stamped) and will be equitably considered. The application will remain open until 11:59 pm on Friday, June 18.