Join the City of West Allis, West Allis Events Committee, and the West Allis West Milwaukee Recreation and Community Services Department for this year’s Independence Day celebrations on July 2 and July 4! Start your holiday weekend off right by bringing the whole family to the festive parade in downtown West Allis on Friday evening and end your weekend with a boom on Sunday evening! Enjoy the amazing sounds of Our House band followed by an incredible fireworks show hosted by Festival Foods.
Independence Day Parade | Friday, July 2 | 7 p.m.
- Parade route starts at 77th and Greenfield, continues east on Greenfield towards 70th St., and then south onto 70th St.
- Please note the post-parade celebration will not be held this year.
- Participants are still needed for this year's parade! Registration closes June 28. West Allis businesses are particularly encouraged to contribute a float or decorated unit this year - don't miss this great opportunity to promote your business to thousands of customers, free of charge. Learn more.
- Sponsorships are also available for the parade. Learn more about sponsoring City of West Allis events here.
Independence Day Grandstand Show & Festival Foods Fireworks | Sunday, July 4 | 8:30 p.m. (Grandstand Show) 9:30 p.m. (Festival Foods Fireworks)
- State Fair Park Grandstands, 640 S. 84th St.
- Music by Our House, 8:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Thank you to our sponsor, Festival Foods, for their generosity in making our fireworks display possible.