Celebrate the red, white, and blue by entering your 2020 Fourth of July photos in our Independence Day Photo Contest!
- Best Outdoor Decorations
- Best Dressed Kid(s)
- Patriotic Pet
- Patriotic Plate (Independence Day-themed food creations)
One winner in each category will be chosen by the City of West Allis Events Committee. Winners will receive a swag bag of City of West Allis logo gear and winning photos will be shared on the City’s Facebook page, Instagram feed, and in the next issues of our e-newsletter and print City magazine.
1. Photos must have been taken in 2020 and must clearly fit the theme of the category in which they are entered.
2. Each photographer may enter one photo per category. Photographers may only submit their own photographs; amateur photographers only, no professional photographs, please. There is no fee to enter.
3. Contest open to City of West Allis residents only. Photographers must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
4. Only electronic submissions will be considered. No hard copy or mailed-in entries will be reviewed.
5. Judging will take place on Tuesday, July 14 by the City of West Allis Events Committee.
6. Winners will be notified via email by July 20 at 5 p.m. To ensure you can be contacted, enter your email carefully in the form below.
7. If you are not contacted by July 20, we regret to inform you that your entries were not selected.
8, Photographs must be received by Monday, July 13, 2020 at 5 p.m. to be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen in each category. Winners will receive City of West Allis logo items and have their photos featured on the City’s Facebook/Instagram the week of July 20, 2020; winning photographs will be printed in the November issue of the City’s print magazine.
Enter your photos here!