Grab your team and come hungry to Dine & Dash! Dine & Dash is a day-long marathon of sampling tasty food and beverages at various Eat West Allis member restaurants and shops. Here’s how it works:
- GET YOUR TEAM: Teams must consist of a minimum of three people, and can be no larger than five people.
- REGISTER: Sign up in-person at the West Allis Cheese & Sausage Shoppe, 6832 W. Becher St., or call 414-543-4230.
- PAY: Cost for the event is $50 per team. Please sign up early, as a limited number of teams will be allowed to participate. All teams must be registered no later than May 25th.
RULES FOR THE BIG DAY
- Each team has all day to complete the event.
- Each team must go to all participating establishments and complete the eating challenge.
- There will be one portion per team and one person can eat the item, or your team can split it.
- After each eating challenge is completed, your team must post a team picture on Eat West Allis' Facebook page.
- Teams can plan and choose their own route; however, make sure to plan your route based on each establishment's store hours. Dine & Dash begins at 10 a.m. on saturday June 1, and ends when each establishment closes that day based on their normal business hours.
HOW DO YOU WIN?
After completing all 21 eating challenges and posting each completed challenge to the Eat West Allis Facebook Page, text 262-617-3276 to record your team's finish time. The first three teems to complete the challenge will receive a choice of $10 gift cards to Eat West Allis establishments (each team member will receive one $10 gift card).
Here are this year's participating Eat West Allis members and their challenges:
All proceeds will benefit West Allis food pantries and the creation of a dog park in West Allis.
Connect with Eat West Allis on Facebook to get all of Eat West Allis' dining news, photos, specials, and events hot and fresh off the plate!