Residents may place yard waste materials such as flowers, vines, weeds, thatch, garden debris and leaves into the curb line of the street for collection from Sunday, April 7, through Sunday, April 21. Do not place materials in the curb line at any other time. Please be aware there may be a delay of up to a week before crews begin collecting the yard waste.
- Rake yard waste into the street along the curb line forming a long, low pile.
- If you don’t have a curb, place material along the roadway in a long, low pile.
- Wet material down to prevent it from blowing away.
- Remove pots and soil from plants before placing for collection
- Mix yard waste into brush piles.
- Place materials for collection in drainage ditches, alleys, refuse containers, ash boxes, or piles in your yard or driveway.
- Place yard waste for collection at any other time but during the dates listed.
- Park over yard waste piles. This prevents crews from picking up material and is a fire hazard.