The Health Educators of the West Allis Health Department are always ready to present interesting health programs on health topics and Health Department services to work sites, schools, churches and community groups. These programs are provided free or at a nominal charge.
All Health program arrangements should be made approximately two weeks in advance by calling the West Allis Health Department Health Educators at 414-302-8640.
In addition, Health pamphlets and other resource materials are provided to individuals and groups in limited quantities.
The Health Educators of the West Allis Health Department are always ready to present interesting health programs. Programs topics available include the following:
- Alcohol and drug abuse prevention
- Childhood illnesses and immunizations
- The dangers of smoking and smokeless tobacco
- Demonstrations of baby bath and baby care techniques
- Hand washing
- Head lice
- Health fair displays
- The Heimlich maneuver
- Human growth and reproduction
- Lead poisoning
- Peer pressure and self-esteem
- Poison control
- Sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Weight management and healthy eating and wellness
Special programs can be designed for your group.
Tours of the Health Department
Group tours of the Health Department are available for your group. Please call the Health Department to schedule a tour approximately two weeks in advance.