Agenda & Minutes
Agendas are available in the Legislative Information Center
Minutes are available in the Legislative Information Center
- The Farmers Market Committee shall monitor the operation of the West Allis Farmers Market by making decisions and recommendations that support the long-term success of the Farmers Market. The committee will review the criteria for vendor eligibility, determine market rules, and advertise the market through promotions and outreach planning. The committee will work with the Tourism Commission and Communications Department to coordinate new events and marketing efforts.
- Dan Devine, Mayor
- Chelsea Famularo, Tourism Coordinator and Event Coordinator
- Health Department Staff
- Cindy Chapman, Committee Member
- Henry Kieso, Committee Member
- Tim Gill, Committee Member
- Alex Minik & Jack Kovensky, Farmers Market Attendant
- Rebecca Grill, City Administrator
Staff support for the Events Committee is provided by Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-302-8357.