WISH is a support, empowerment, and educational group for women who are in an abusive relationship or have been in an abusive relationship. The group helps women gain support, insight and strength from other women who have experienced domestic violence.
WISH provides a safe place to learn about the cycle of violence, gain self-awareness and heal. All services are free and confidential. The program is offered through the West Allis Police Department, in partnership with the Woman’s Club of West Allis.
- Building healthy relationships
- Different types of domestic violence
- Effective communication skills
- Personal growth and healing
- Self-awareness and boundaries
- Self-care and healing
- The effect of domestic violence on children
WISH support group meets once a week on Mondays from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. To reserve a space or for more information, call 414-302-8065.